How to Contact BTU
BTU Office Hours
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday
205 E. 28th Street
Bryan TX 77803
PO Box 8000
Bryan TX 77805
View Larger Map
Customers can contact Utility Customer Services (UCS) with questions about billing, energy usage, water meters, and numerous other options.
If a response is not received by the end of the next business day, please call BTU Customer Service at (979) 821-5700.
- Utility Customer Services (UCS) (979) 821-5700
- Toll Free Number (877) ENERG 4U or (877) 363-7448
- Utility Fax Number (979) 821-5795
- Electric Distribution (979) 821-5923
- 24-hour Outage/Emergency Hotline Phone: (979) 822-3777
- Transmission System Interconnections: (979) 821-5715
The City of Bryan's Human Resource department handles employment for BTU. To see
what current job openings there are, click here
Building A Home - Steps and Contacts
Planning on building a home? Click
for the steps to receive electrical service.
Feedback on Website
If you wish to provide feedback on our website or require support with any technical issues you have using this site,
please email us at email@example.com
This website uses PDF files and you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view them.