Bryan Texas Utilities (BTU), through the assistance of a contractor, will be conducting an aerial inspection of various elements of the BTU power system on Tuesday, Aug. 15, 2023 through Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2023. The contractor hired to do the work will be using a UAV Drone to inspect parts of the BTU transmission system. […]
BTU Office Hours
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
- 205 E. 28th Street
Bryan TX 77803
- P.O. Box 8000
Bryan, TX 77805
Distribution & Transmission Warehouse
- 611 Union Street
Bryan, TX 77801
Hours: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Utility Customer Services (UCS): (979) 821-5700
- Utility Fax Number: (979) 821-5795
- Report Outages: (979) 822-3777
- Transmission System Interconnections: (979) 821-5715
- For account questions, login issues, billing issues or other account inquiries.
- For non-emergency issue reporting including street light outages, downed or low hanging power wires, issues with power poles, trees or other electrical equipment.
- Use our Help Bryan issue reporting system for non-emergency issues including water and sewer, trash collection, potholes, hazardous dumping, property maintenance and many more.