High school students can win an all-expense-paid trip to Washington, D.C., June 13-22, 2021, sponsored by Bryan Texas Utilities (BTU). The Government-in-Action Youth Tour is a youth leadership program sponsored by BTU and organized by Texas Electric Cooperatives and the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association. For more than 50 years, electric utilities across the country […]
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on the Bryan Texas Utilities website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us.
To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
- View more information on the City of Bryan and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Accessibility Design Guidelines
The Bryan Texas Utilities website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with federal government accessibility standards detailed in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as well as the Web Comprehensive Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.0, Levels A and AA.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Information
- Google Chrome Accessibility Information
Our website uses PDFs. If your browser does not support displaying and printing of PDF documents within the browser window, please download Adobe PDF reader from the link below.