Texas811 is the largest on-call contact company in the country with more than 2,000 members. Founded in 1984 and known as Dig TESS until 2009, the non-profit organization has utility companies and municipalities as members to provide free underground utility marking for planned excavations. Texas811 provides around-the-clock availability by phone or online. Underground utilities include […]
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on the Bryan Texas Utilities website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us.
To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
- View more information on the City of Bryan and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Accessibility Design Guidelines
The Bryan Texas Utilities website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with federal government accessibility standards detailed in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as well as the Web Comprehensive Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.0, Levels A and AA.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Information
- Google Chrome Accessibility Information
Our website uses PDFs. If your browser does not support displaying and printing of PDF documents within the browser window, please download Adobe PDF reader from the link below.