The coronavirus pandemic has affected all of us, and at BTU we have made some temporary changes to help our customers while we abide by national, state and local health recommendations. Here is a list of answers to frequently asked questions regarding our service changes: I want to pay my bill in cash, but the […]
New Residential Service
Please choose any of the three options below to establish residential service.
1. Online Electric Service Agreement
- Click here to register online.
(This is the easiest way to apply for services.)
2. Printable PDF Electric Service Agreement
- Click here to be taken to a PDF application.
Please print your completed application, and either fax: 979-821-5781, or email it: firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a copy of your driver’s license, and proof of your lease or property ownership. A BTU representative will contact you at the daytime phone number provided to collect your deposit.
3. Visit Us In Person
- You can always establish residential service by visiting us in our lobby, located at 205 E. 28th St., Bryan, TX 77803. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Please Note: If service is required the same day, applications must be submitted before 4 p.m.
Activating your Smart meter
If you have any issues playing the video, click here to watch it on YouTube.