For over 25 years, Bryan Texas Utilities has partnered with elementary school students in our service territory to create a fun and educational calendar for the community. The artwork submissions are coordinated through Art instructors at area schools, and we will also accept individual submissions, which can be dropped off in our lobby, mailed, or […]
New Residential Service
Please choose any of the three options below to establish residential service.
1. Online Electric Service Agreement
- Click here to register online.
(This is the easiest way to apply for services.)
2. Printable PDF Electric Service Agreement
- Click here to be taken to a PDF application.
Please print your completed application, and either fax: 979-821-5781, or email it: firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a copy of your driver’s license, and proof of your lease or property ownership. A BTU representative will contact you at the daytime phone number provided to collect your deposit.
3. Visit Us In Person
- You can always establish residential service by visiting us in our lobby, located at 205 E. 28th St., Bryan, TX 77803. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Please Note: If service is required the same day, applications must be submitted before 4 p.m.
Activating your Smart meter
If you have any issues playing the video, click here to watch it on YouTube.