Charah® Solutions, Inc., a leading provider of environmental and maintenance services to the power generation industry, today announced that it is negotiating an Asset Purchase Agreement with the Texas Municipal Power Agency (TMPA) to acquire, remediate and redevelop the Gibbons Creek Steam Electric Station and Reservoir.
New Residential Service
Please choose any of the three options below to establish residential service.
1. Online Electric Service Agreement
- Click here to register online.
(This is the easiest way to apply for services.)
2. Printable PDF Electric Service Agreement
- Click here to be taken to a PDF application.
Please print your completed application, and either fax: 979-821-5781, or email it: email@example.com, along with a copy of your driver’s license, and proof of your lease or property ownership. A BTU representative will contact you at the daytime phone number provided to collect your deposit.
3. Visit Us In Person
- You can always establish residential service by visiting us in our lobby, located at 205 E. 28th St., Bryan, TX 77803. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Please Note: If service is required the same day, applications must be submitted before 4 p.m.
Activating your Smart meter
If you have any issues playing the video, click here to watch it on YouTube.