Bryan Texas Utilities (BTU) announced credit outlook upgrades by Fitch bond rating services for both the City and Rural System Revenue Bonds. Both systems’ Revenue Bonds were affirmed AA- by Fitch Ratings, and their rating outlook was upgraded to “positive” from “stable”. This outlook upgrade reflects BTU’s solid financial condition and comes just 15 months […]
New Residential Service
Please choose any of the three options below to establish residential service.
1. Online Electric Service Agreement
- Click here to register online.
(This is the easiest way to apply for services.)
2. Printable PDF Electric Service Agreement
- Click here to be taken to a PDF application.
Please print your completed application, and either fax: 979-821-5781, or email it: firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a copy of your driver’s license, and proof of your lease or property ownership. A BTU representative will contact you at the daytime phone number provided to collect your deposit.
3. Visit Us In Person
- You can always establish residential service by visiting us in our lobby, located at 205 E. 28th St., Bryan, TX 77803. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Please Note: If service is required the same day, applications must be submitted before 4 p.m.
Activating your Smart meter
If you have any issues playing the video, click here to watch it on YouTube.