Have questions about solar? Check out BTU’s most frequently asked questions about the service. If you have questions about installing solar panels, please contact our Energy Management Department at 979.821.5715 or email@example.com. Will I still receive a bill from BTU? Most solar systems are not designed to cover a home’s entire energy usage; so many […]
Ways to Pay Your Bill
Need Help Paying Your Utility Bill?
If you need help paying your utility bill, there are programs and services that can assist you. Some of these programs work directly with you to provide you with monetary assistance, while others work on your behalf with “pledge assistance” and provide payment directly to BTU.
Payment Assistance Programs and Information
For pledge assistance, you will need to have a Letter of Authorization completed so that BTU knows that an organization is working on your behalf with pledge assistance.
Here’s a list of Pledge Organizations you can contact:
- BVCAP | Phone: 979.595.2800
- Catholic Charities | Phone:979.822.9340
- Project Unity | Phone: 979.595.2900
- Salvation Army | Phone: 979.361.0618
- SOS Ministries | Phone: 979.775.5357
- St. Vincent DePaul | Phone: 979.775.2273
Automatic Bank Draft
Payment Arrangement Request
Kiosks are a fast, convenient, and easy way to pay your bill.
- Cash, Check or Credit Card
Bring one of the following:
- Account Number
- BTU Bill
- Reminder Letter
IVR Phone Payments
Payments can be made with a credit or debit card through our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Payment System. Here’s how:
- Call 979-821-5700.
- Press 1 for English or press 2 for Spanish.
- Press 1 for Epay System.
- Enter the account number followed by a pound sign.
- The system says the account number. If correct, press 1. If not correct, press 2.
Mail Utility Bill Payments
Return the BTU remittance from the bottom of your bill, or write your BTU account number on your check or money order, and mail to the address below:
Attn: Customer Service
P.O. Box 8000
Bryan, TX 77805