Texas811 is the largest on-call contact company in the country with more than 2,000 members. Founded in 1984 and known as Dig TESS until 2009, the non-profit organization has utility companies and municipalities as members to provide free underground utility marking for planned excavations. Texas811 provides around-the-clock availability by phone or online. Underground utilities include […]
Ways to Pay Your Bill
Need Help Paying Your Utility Bill?
If you need help paying your utility bill, there are programs and services that can assist you. Some of these programs work directly with you to provide you with monetary assistance, while others work on your behalf with “pledge assistance” and provide payment directly to BTU.
Payment Assistance Programs and Information
For pledge assistance, you will need to have a Letter of Authorization completed so that BTU knows that an organization is working on your behalf with pledge assistance.
Here’s a list of Pledge Organizations you can contact:
- BVCAP | Phone: 979.595.2800
- Catholic Charities | Phone:979.822.9340
- Project Unity | Phone: 979.595.2900
- Salvation Army | Phone: 979.361.0618
- SOS Ministries | Phone: 979.775.5357
- St. Vincent DePaul | Phone: 979.775.2273
Automatic Bank Draft
Payment Arrangement Request
Kiosks are a fast, convenient, and easy way to pay your bill.
- Cash, Check or Credit Card
Bring one of the following:
- Account Number
- BTU Bill
- Reminder Letter
IVR Phone Payments
Payments can be made with a credit or debit card through our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Payment System. Here’s how:
- Call 979-821-5700.
- Press 1 for English or press 2 for Spanish.
- Press 1 for Epay System.
- Enter the account number followed by a pound sign.
- The system says the account number. If correct, press 1. If not correct, press 2.
Mail Utility Bill Payments
Return the BTU remittance from the bottom of your bill, or write your BTU account number on your check or money order, and mail to the address below:
Attn: Customer Service
P.O. Box 8000
Bryan, TX 77805