May is National Electrical Safety Month. To celebrate, use the checklist below to inspect your home’s electrical system to keep your family safe all year long.
House Bill 914 — Conflicts Disclosure
- House Bill 914 Conflicts Disclosure Statement
- House Bill 914 Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- Texas Local Government Code Chapter 176
- Compliance with Chapter 176 of the Texas Local Government Code
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire
- Local Government Officer Conflicts Disclosure Statement
Hard copies of the above forms can be picked up or delivered to:
- BTU Purchasing
205 E. 28th St.
Bryan, Texas 77803
If you have any questions, contact BTU Purchasing via phone at 979-821-5715 or e-mail at BTUPurchasing@btutilities.com