Bryan Texas Utilities (BTU), through the assistance of a contractor, will be conducting an aerial inspection of various elements of the BTU power system on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 through Friday, August 13, 2021. The contractor hired to do the work will be using a helicopter and UAV Drone to inspect parts of the BTU […]
Bryan Texas Utilities and College Station Utilities are encouraging customers who delayed making payments during the health and economic crisis caused by the coronavirus to set up payment arrangements soon.
Both publicly‐owned utilities will resume assessing late fees on June 15 ‐ about three months after suspending late fees and disconnections due to nonpayment. Customers will begin to see service termination notices starting on July 2, with the earliest disconnections for nonpayment occurring July 15.
Both BTU and CSU want to support our friends, neighbors, and the entire Bryan/College Station community through this unprecedented time. Representatives are ready to help their customers avoid disruption of service.
Options for BTU customers:
- Online Payment Arrangement request (click here)
- Email: ContactBTU@btutilities.com
- Call: 979.821.5700 to speak to a customer service representative
Options for CSU customers:
- Visit Utility Customer Services at 310 Krenek Tap Road
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 979.764.3535 and ask for a customer service representative